Sunday, May 22, 2016

Das doppelte Lottchen #163 (three of them)

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time! 

Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today I made a wish, and it is:


Memory Box Large Circle Burst Die

&

minimal coloring

Okay, I admit, I don't knoe what I was thinking when I came up with this challenge. I clearly had something in mind, but I just couldn't remember. So today I have three cards for you - from a very mininmal layout to a busy one, but all of them only have a little bit of coloring on them :)

 The first card is the most minimal one. I used the die to create a stencil and inked some white pigment ink onto my kraft cardstock. The fox got a tiny bit of Polychromos coloriing.

Not coloring as much as I normally would  - so not coloring the best I could - freaked me out and I wasn't too pleased with the result, so I decided to make another one:


The second card got a more interesting Layout, is still pretty CAS and only has a bit of coloring because these images only need very little color. I liked how this turned out but thought I might try again...


The third card is super busy with lot of diecutting and stamping Action. Is has lots of dimension, different Textures and still not too much coloring:


Hoewever, I feel like I colored to much oneach of the cards, so I think I cheated on my own challenge - so sorry! Hope you liked the cards anyway!

Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!

5 comments:

  1. What a magical selection of great cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I LOVE your cards!! Each is so different but oh so fabulous!! I think I like the second one the best, though. That Lawn Fawn stamp is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards! The little fox is cuper cute)

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by