Sunday, March 27, 2016

Das doppelte Lottchen #159

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time! 

Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today Anni made a wish, and it is:


Stampotique - Grumpy Koala

&

be inspired by the other one's card that's older that 3 years


Anni has always been my muse, so being inspired by her cards is just easy peasy. I picked this card, that has so many fun details - the paper piecing, the parchment paper, Staples, the sketch - so much to love!

I didn't mean to case this card, but I ended up creating a card that is super close to the original. I didn't have parchment paper, so I used some tissues :)

The sentiment says "Against it!" - if you wonder what occasoins would ask for a card like this - I am thinking of leaving team-members and such ;)










I would also like to share a second card with you- If you're interested in how this background was created - I shared a short video on the Create A Smile instagram account (@creasteasmilestamps) which just hit 10.000 followers last night - woot woot!

After taking the photos I realized that I had totally forgotten about a sentiment, but decided to keep it this way - It's a multi-occasion card now :)







Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are so pretty and have lovely colour combinations! I love the monster on the card for ATSM! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved your cards and style, Christine!:) Thank you for joining us at ATSM blog!
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by