Sunday, January 10, 2016

Das doppelte Lottchen #152

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time! 

Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today Anni made a wish, and it is:
Create A Smile - Snow Dance Kit

and

Ombre embossing paste /Texture paste

I thought I was done with Christmas cards for a while, but due to the break in December there are some challenges left that should have taken place before Christmas... so - who cares - nect Christmas is coming.

I've been Playing with watercolors today and again fell to one of my fav. combos: yellow, orange and pink. The blend in such a fabulous way - So I thought they'd make a great ombre look as well. When I has mixed all the paste I was like "Christine, for  a CHRISTMAS card - seriously?"
I've always loved untraditional cards so - why not?

This is the result :9

I had a hard time getting the colors righton the photo, but I think this is pretty close... The lowest snowflakes are kind of pink, but the light made capturing hard today.



Hope you don't hate me for posting another Christmas card ;)

Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Kartenchaos. Powered by