Sunday, November 29, 2015

Das doppelte Lottchen #150

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time!

That means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today Anni made a wish, and it is:
Lawn Fawn -  Stitched Journaling Card die

and

watercolor + salt

Plaing with paints and mediums is so much fun, but I sometimes struggle with accepting the results that I get (honestly - watercolor just does what it does, most of the time...) So I created multiple backgrounds using watercolos and salt to pick the one O loved most. More salt or less? More color or less? More water ot less? There are so many things to think of to create different looks. 

In the end I had lot of everything - haha :)

This is the card that I made:

This technique is create to create a winter nightsky, so I went with this - different shades of blue and this texture make it look interesting. I kept the rest of the card simple, with that super adorable walrus from Paper Smooches.


His look is too funny - he looks like someone was really getting on his nerves. Maybe Christmas is not his favorite time of the year - I am not sure, but I like how this card turned out.



Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!


3 comments:

  1. Christine, na da sieht jemand heute ganz heiß aus ;)
    Eine tolle Karte hast du wieder gezaubert!
    Ich wünsche dir einen schönen 1. Advent!
    Liebe Grüße
    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I LOVE the way the background came out. I think it is PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach wie cool!
    Ich komm' gerade von Anni...
    Und bei dir, liebe Christine, hat das Salz einen guten Job gemacht! So schön!!!
    Dein Walross mit dem traurigen Blick aber lustiger Weihnachtsmütze sieht fetzig aus!

    GLG Gaby

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by