Sunday, May 3, 2015

Das doppelte Lottchen #131

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time!

That means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp that that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this set and another task.
Today I made a wish, and it is:

Create A Smile - Botanical Love
&
Foiling or metallic embossing


I have NO IDEA why I came up with this challenge because it is so far from my comfort zoone. I don't own foil and I don't do a lot of metallic embossing, because I'm not too much into elegant cards. Well, at least the set has the option to create something elegant.
I tried some gold embossing through a stencil and added a tiny strip of gold to the sentiment. The flower was colored with Distress Ink in Cracked Pistachio and Pine Needles (my fav combo!). I don't like the card a lot, but maybe you do?!





Thanks for stoppin' by, please check out Anni's blog to see how she was inspired by this challenge :)

8 comments:

  1. die Farbe ist echt toll - was ist denn das für ein Stencil mit den kleinen niedlichen Pünktchen??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also mir gefällt die Karte eigentlich ganz gut. Im Vergleich zu deinen sonstigen Karten wirkt sie vielleicht ein bisschen streng - was aber nicht unbedingt ein Minuspunkt ist würde ich sagen. Vielleicht würde sie dir mit paar Farbspritzern im Hintergrund oder ein bisschen Twine (nur wo?) etwas besser gefallen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich finde diese Blume von "Botanical Love" einfach zauberhaft und die Coloration in den Grüntönen bringt die Form wunderbar zur Geltung!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Einfach wundervoll, bezaubernd und extra chic!
    Es braucht nicht viel um einen Hingucker zu kreieren!

    Liebe Grüße zu dir und
    Daumen hoch!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! I'm itching to get this set once it's back in stock - how much longer do I have to wait? Also you made a card on CAS blog using this set - really would like a video on that, it was so gorgeous!!! You are extremely talented, I really enjoy watching your videos, reading your blog and looking at your cards. Good luck with the kit release day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Loving that green color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo wow, I love the teal!!! AWESOME design!

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by