Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Belated Tickling Tuesday #31

Hi there,

I've been a bit "our of order" yesterday (maybe a flu?) - so I was not able to upload a video yesterday.
But no worries - here it is: A christmas - shaker card with cookies :)

I used The Alley Way Stamps' "Buggin' Out" stamp set for the jar and the cookies. The papers are from the Digital Paper set "Christmas" by Betsy Rainbow. She has some more gorgeous paper pads!




I love how the frosting turned out - maybe you'd like to give this a try - I think it looks like a really sweet, yummy frosting. Watch the video to see how I did this:



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Christine and I am sorry to hear you weren't feeling well yesterday. Glad it's better now. That frosting looks very pretty indeed thanks for showing and I love the sentiment........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist brilliant, Christine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totaaal schön!!! Als es ans zukleben ging dacht ich noch "wie jetzt? Einfach weiß" und dann hast du es umgedreht und es sah toll aus :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by