Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tickling Tuesday #26 - A space-background

Hi there,

it's time for another Tickling Tuesday! I had a break last week, but that was only because I had so much todo. Also do I have a faster connection now and uploading does not longer take 3,5 hours (it sometimes drove me mad!)

There's nothing fancy about today's card. I just wanted to use some of the TAWS Mini Sets to create a background. Emboss resist is by far my fav technique for backgrounds - nothing special, nothing new, but I like it. I hope you like the card, too:



I used Christmas Express, Iconic and Meltdown along with the new sentiment set Out of this world.



Hope you enjoyed the video. If you have any questions, let me know.




4 comments:

  1. eek! i love this!! what an adorable card!! the little galaxy scene you created is so cute!! awesome emboss resist - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, du hast eine neue Signatur!
    Die Karte ist zauberhaft - die kleinen Herzchen!

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by