Friday, July 25, 2014

ABNH Summery cards with solid and outline images

Hey there!
Finally! This was my last work day for the next weeks. Lots of crafty time ahead!


Today it's my turn to bring some inspiration to you over at A Blog Named Hero. This month we're playing with Paper Smooches stamps (plus Hero Arts, of course!). You know I've always loved them!

Did you ever think about the different use of solid or outline images? I think the result depends on that choice also. Outline images are usually cute and fun, whereas solid images give a classy look to cards - don'r you think?!

So here's my classy card with solid images first:


And here's the cute/fun creation with an outline stamp:



same colors, same sentiments, both very simple but completely different cards.
I hope you like them. Hop over to A Blog Named Hero to find out more.

There is still some time to enter the current challenge, Simon Says Stamp has generously sponored us with a great prize! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Kartenchaos. Powered by