Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Video: Gradient stamping with Neat & Tangled

Hey there...

Sorry, no Tickling Tuesday today. It's my turn to bring some inspiration to the Neat & Tangled Blog today, so I made a video for that.  Well, I KNOW you're gonna miss the "tickling sound" of my intro, but maybe you still like this video ;)

I made a card using some Dye Inks along  the Neat & Tangled "clouds" stamps set. (lovelovelovelove!) And during the process I tried to find the best way to use those inks for gradient. I needed some practice, but it works - woohoo!

This is my card:


Watch the video to see my process of trying and learning :)



Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope this tickled your mojo, even if it was not a "Tickling Tuesday" ;)




3 comments:

  1. Love this card ! the clouds are really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is really amazing! i LOVE the video! and the woodgrain clouds rock my world! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and fun! Love the clouds and your enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by