Saturday, May 10, 2014

Video: Neat & Tangled with personalized background

Hey there!
I hope you're all doing fine and enjoy this mother's day week-end. I keep on drawing, thinking, planning... ;)
Today I have a card and a video to share with you, that I made for the Neat & Tangled Blog. So Hop over to see all the Details!

Hallöchen!
Ich hoffe ihr habt alle eine schönes Muttertags-Wochenende. Ich beschäftige mich immernoch mit zeichnen, nachdenken, planen... ;)
Heute habe ich eine Karte und ein Video für Euch, die ich für den Neat & Tangled Blog gemacht habe. Also springt rüber für alle Einzelheiten!







Thanks so much for stopping by, I am so glad many of you like my creations!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! What an awesom card!! And creating te finger print images is so special!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by