Thursday, April 3, 2014

ANBH Challenge 41 - Build a Background

It's time for another challenge over at A Blog Named Hero:

Building backgrounds can be done by so many ways - stamping, stencils, embossing - whatever you wish, just make sure to make you OWN background.

For the month of April, the ABNH girls also play with fun products from Freckled Fawn! 


And remember, one lucky, random entry will win a $25 gift voucher from our amazing sponsor, Simon Says Stamp, so you should definitely play along! :)



For my project I mixed two background stamps from Hero Arts. I have to say I am not too happy how this turned out, but my mojo was missing, so this is the result:


Check out all the inspiration from the other girls - they are so talented!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are not happy with it - I like it!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your mojo is misssing?????? Seriously????? I love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by