Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tickling Tuesday #2


Hi everyone!
Time for a new Tickling Tuesday!
What s Tickling Tuesday?
Every tuesday I'll try to tickle your mojo with another video. Hope you like it and have fun!
And I just realized I hit 100 subscribers on youtube. YAY! Thanks!

Hallöchen!
Zeit für Tickling Tuesday!
Was ist Tickling Tuesday?
Jeden Dienstsg werde ich nun versuchen Euer Mojo mit einem neuen Video zu Kitzeln.
Ich hoffe ihr mögt es uns habt Spaß!
Und ich habe gerade gemerkt, dass ich gerade die 100er Marke bei den YouTube Abonnenten erreicht habe. JUHU! Danke!

Today I tried to get away fro paste, stencils and everything messy - so I didn't even use ink. I haven't used my Baker's Twine for quite a while - so I thought I'll use a technique that i nearly forgot about: filling negative space with twine.

Heute habe ich versucht mal Paste und Schablonen und alles unordentliche wegzulassen - ich habe sogar auf Stempelfarbe verzichtet. Ich habe mein Baker's Twine schon eine ganze Weile nicht mehr benutzt - also dachte ich, ich benutze eine Technik, die ich schon fast wieder vergessen habe: Füllen von negativer Fläche mit Twine.


Challenges:

It's a very simple card, so this is a short video. I hope you get tickled anyway ;)

Das ist eine sehr schlichte Karte, also ist das Video recht kurz. Ich hoffe ihr werden trotzdem gekitzelt!


Thanks for watching!

13 comments:

  1. FAB card & video Christine :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Christine, such a cool and dramatic technique, love the video x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love it!!!! And no stamps?!?! Crazy!! Ha ha!! The twine begin the flower is gorgeous!! And I am huge fan all things alpha tabs!!! What a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever! Another great Tuesday tickle, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool! Might have to try this in a heart for Valentines! Thanks for the fun video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another successful Tuesday Tickle! I'm all thumbs where bows, twines and knots are concerned, but this I 'think' I could do..maybe! Worth a try - and thank you soooo much for the inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super happy to have found your blog! Love all of your creations, and your vidoes! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a card that can be "whipped up", but looks like it's taken hours and hours to do! Awesome idea, awesome inspiration! LOVE your videos!!! (and loved the cameo appearance by your kitty - adorable!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea and video! Your card looks absolutely amazing...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing! Loved the video.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! What a great idea with the twine. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just gorgeous. Love using the negative space. I would love to get my hands on that feather die - where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous and creative design, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by