Sunday, February 25, 2018

Das doppelte Lottchen #179

Hello everyone,

Here we are with a new Lottie and Lisa - I love those Sundays so much! 

For those new on my blog:
Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
For today Anni made a wish, and it is:

My favorite things - Forest Friends

&

Dry embossing with stencils


I think dry embossing can add such fabulous details to your cards, but I often struggle to use it, because it seems "so 2010" to me - hehe. That was when there was just too much going on on my cards. ;)
I picked a not-yet-released stencil from Create A Smile do add some subtile hearts to the circle panel and I really really love how this turned out. It adds a special touch without overloading the card. 




You can see the embossing a little better on this detail photo:

Do you use a lot of dry embossing on your cards? Feel free to link to your creationsin the comments - I'd love to check them out and get inspired <3


Thanks for stopping by, now hop over to Anni's blog so see what she came up with!

Have a great day!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I LOVE the dry embossing and your cool vellum paper!!

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by