Sunday, February 11, 2018

Das doppelte Lottchen #178

Hello everyone,

Here we are with a new Lottie and Lisa - yay! 

For those new on my blog:
Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
For today Anni made a wish, and it is:

My cute stamps - Eek, a monster!

&

Coloring vellum with inkpads

I {puffy heart} LOVE colored vellum bit haven't used it in a bit, so this task was perfect for me. I am pretty sick at the moment, but I still felt so inspired - thank you, Anni <3 

I took out some Simon Says Stamp inks (Hot Mama, Green Leaf, Audrey Blue) als colored my vellum after I cut it in strips. I adhered the strips randomly and added the colored, fussycur monster. (Colored with Copics ans Polychromos Pencils).

The sentiment is from Create A Smile's stamp set "Monstermäßig".



Thanks for stopping by, now hop over to Anni's blog so see what she came up with!

Have a great day!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Always love the Lottie and Lisa posts from you guys. Great card - I've also got this stamp, and haven't used it for years. Must go dig it out as it's so much fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I look forward to your additional broadcasts.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by