It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time!
That means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today Anni made a wish, and it is:
Lawn Fawn - Make Lemonade
old newpaper or bookpage
Ages ago (well, it was Lottie and Lisa #20) Anni and I made a Lottie and Lisa when I saw her using a chinese newsletter on her card and I thought "I want that, too!!". Years later I got mail from China and they used newspaper for their packaging, so I kept that and knew I'd make a card out of this. Anni's challenge was perfect for this! - Of course I have NO idea about anything written there - hope it's nothing on the negative side - but I thought it would add some exotic feeling to this summery lemonade card.
(Fun fact: I admire Anni's cards that much, my whole memory is full of her cards - cards she doesn't remember herself - lol!)
- tear a piece of newspaper to the right size and attach it to your cardbase.
- Cut an oval panel (I used my Silhouette) and adhere it onto the paper with some foam pads.
- stamp, color and fuzzy cut the images, adhere them with more foam tape
- add some bright washi tape and matching enamel stickers for more interest and brightness
- use alphabet stickers to create your own sentiment.
- add glossy accents to all your glass-parts
- Alphabet stickers are perfect to create your own sentiments
- adhering your rectangle-alpha-stickers in a wanky way has multiple advantages: you don't have to line anything up correctly AND it adds more dynamic to a fun card.
- repeating colors with different embellishments pulls the card together (so you can NEVER have enough embellishments in different colors - right?)
- Glossy accents always add a little extra - and that glass-effect is perfect on stamp sets like this.
Hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation