Monday, August 24, 2015

Simple with a BANG of color!

Hi there, 
happy Monday!

I'm back with a new post as a proud

That means I am creating a simple card using the wonderful Penny Black products, and today I am going BRIGHT!

I got the beautiful Doodles Dies by Penny Black for my birthday last week and I instantly fell in love. So I wanted to make a bright card that makes the intricate diet shine.




  • Cut a piece of yardstick that is slightly smaller than your cardbase.
  • Add Distress Stain onto a piece of acetate and press it onto the edge of your cardstock. Do this with different colors in a rainbow-order.
  • tear two strips of vellum and wrap it around your panel.
  • Stamp an icon from Penny Black's Let's Chat in bank ink on top.
  • Adhere the die cut hello on top of the vellum.
  • use foam adhesive to add your panel to your card base.
  • add a thick layer of glossy accents to your icon for more interest.








Thanks for stoppin' by - hope this was somehow inspirational :)

3 comments:

© Kartenchaos. Powered by