It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time!
That means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today Ii made a wish, and it is:
Hero Arts - Woodgrain Backround
I am a sucker for everything rainbow AND woodgrain, so I thought combining both would be cool. I kept my card super simple:
- I white heat embossed the woodgrain pattern onto a large piece of cardstock
- I inked it up with Distress Stains (picked raspberry, barn door, spiced marmelade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, broken china, peacock feathers - the purple is a mixture of peacock feathers and picked raspberry, because I had no purple Distress Stain dauber).
- I cut the feather shapes with my Silhouette
- I die cut the sentiment (My Favorite Things) from black cardstock.
- I assembled the card and added glossy accents to the die-cut sentiment
- A few enamel dot bring the card together.
This is super simple and a pretty clean card, but with all it's brightness, I don't think it needed anything else.
Hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation
I also have two more card for you today:
This "get well" card was created with a cute image from purple Onion Designs (Stacey Yacula, to be exact) and some Create A Smile paper.
I really waten to create those washitape-paperclips and think they are a cute embellishment.:
Virginia's View - Embellishments
If you follow my blog you'll have notices that I'm all about lions right now (Well, it's August - month of the lions. And I am a lion, too!) To I took out this cutie by Mama Elephant to crate this card:
Thanks for latik a look and leaving some love - I have the best readers of all times!