Sunday, January 14, 2018

Das doppelte Lottchen {Lottie and Lisa} #176

Hello everyone,

it's 2018 and Lottie and Lisa is BACK! Anni and I decided we want to do it on a more regular base again and hope to manage a bi-weekly edition :)

For those new on my blog:
Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
For today Anni made a wish, and it is:


&

watercolor + heat embossing

This challenge was a little strange. I loved EVERYTHING about it, but I really struggled to make a a card that I liked. I started with multiple ideas, multiple background, multiple watercoloring-tecniques.
In the end I managed to crate two brand new cards for this theme:





 Which one do you like better (and why?) Please let me know in the comments below!


Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I love both cards and find it hard to say one is better than the other. If I was a more CAS person then the second card would be my choice because it has a more clean crisp appearance but both are so eye catching and appealing I would be happy to receive either. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both...always love your use of color.

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by