Sunday, October 8, 2017

Das doppelte Lottchen {Lottie and Lisa} #175

Hello everyone,

It's been ages once again.
If you ever wondered what I am doing...
Well, first of all Create A Smile really takes up a lot of time. Designing stamps, sending our orders, preparing releases, dicsounts,... 
I still have a "daytime-job" at a youth center. I love my job, but it can be exhausting.

We also moved into my new happy place which I love so much. And Create A Smile has a huge office now - I simply love that!

Anyway.... today Anni and I are finally back with a new Lottie and Lisa - YAY!

For those new on my blog:
Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
For today I made a wish, and it is:

The Alley Way Stamps - Monster Madness 

&

Enamel stickers.

I made this card AGES ago but Anni and I never found the time to both post - i really hope we can start posting more regularly again, because I miss our challenge a lot!

Here's the card. I used some crackling paste and a stencil for the background and think this bright card is a lot of fun:


Here's a close-up, so you can see the crackling paint a little better:





Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!

4 comments:

  1. Die Karte ist irre schön und die Geschichte vom Doppelten Lottchen musste ich erst mal nachlesen :)
    Du solltest öfters bloggen ;) :)

    Liebe Grüße, Dunja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, great post!

    Áo khoác Đà Lạt chuyên sỉ và lẻ áo khoác áo khoác nam với giá ưu đãi nhất 2020. Luôn cập nhật mẫu mới chất lượng và dày ấm nhất kể cả với thời tiết lạnh giá các nước có du học sinh và xuất khẩu lao động. Aokhoacdalat.com được đồng hành cùng các bạn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់ថៃ

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by