Sunday, January 17, 2016

Das Doppelte Lottchen #153

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time! 

Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today Anni made a wish, and it is:
Memory Box - Loopy Rings Die

and

Critter

When I made this card I had just receives some super cute Reverse Confetto stamps, so I just had to use the bird - I like it so much!
I totally wanted to go for some super soft ink blending and add a little "something" by die-cutting the loopy rings from craft foam. I am not too happy with the result, but well, this is what I came up with:



At least I like the coloring of that little guy ;)

Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Christine, deine Karte gefällt mir supergut! Echt witzig, wie ähnlich sich eure Karten heute sehen! Liebe Grüße von Biggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the soft colors of the background and the fun loops. You did an awesome job coloring that adorable little bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, he looks great on the loopy rings and the colours are gorgeous, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, wonderful card. Love the soft blending, the colouring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by