as you all know I am a
That means I create Clean and simple cards uying fantastic Penny Black products! Lucky me!
You can find amazing CAS inspiration on the Simplicity Blog - I am surrounded by ah-mah-zing designers. There's inspiration twice a week - and every designer will also post fabulous projects on their own blogs (just like I am doing now)
This is my card for today:
I've never had a background die that's so intricate before and I think this is super pretty - that's why I decided to make it the focal point of my card.
By adding color (using copics) the die pattern really stands out on this card.
- Die Cut the background from white cardstock
- color it with bright markers
- use a Glue-Pen to add adhesive and adhere the background to a white cardbase on an agle to add more interest and give this very elegant pattern a little more of a modern look.
- fold a strip of vellum, cut banner shaped edges and white emboss the sentiment.
- adhere the sentiment and add some enamel dots.
Stamps: Penny Black (Let's Chat)
Die: Penny Black (Stellar)
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts white
Cardstock: Exacompta card file
Thanks for stopping by. I'm planning to start blogging on a more regular basis again. :)