Sunday, November 13, 2016

Das doppelte Lottchen #172

Hello everyone,

Can you believe it's been more than a month?
Wel, I was struggling with some health issues and Create A Smile took up the rest of my time, so thanks for your patience!
Anni and I are finally back with pour new Lottie and Lisa.

For those new on my blog:
Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today I made a wish, and it is:

Paper Smooches - Little Fella

&

Acetate


EDIT:
Whooops, I just noticed that I obviously picked the wrong date - Anni followed another challenge.theme. Sorry for messingt his up!


Acetate ususally screams for shaker cards, but I decided to NOT make one because I found it was too obvious. However, I used the acetate for a, interactive element.
"Treffen?" means something like "Gather together?" so you can pull that little creature to meet his friends :)
I thought that was cute :)







Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!

2 comments:

  1. :o) Awesome card Christine!! I love interactive cards!!! Must try this. :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Monsterchen sind echt witzig geworden, Christine. Mit dem Glossy Accents auf den Augen und den dunklen Schatten drumerhum sehen sie so richtig schön durchgedreht aus! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by