Sunday, May 15, 2016

Das doppelte Lottchen #163

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time! 

Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today Anni made a wish, and it is:



&

interactive card


Oh, I am in love with interactive cards right now, so this challenge is right up my alley :) And as a coffee lover I love this cute little monster holding the mug <3

I made a slider card that says "get together?" on which you can actually bring those two cute monsters together. I used Copics for coloring, the new Create A Smile Alphabet stickers (love love love!) for the sentiment and some washi as an accent. Pretty simple! 
For the actetate strip that you grab to pull those friends together I used some Create A Smile Enamel stickers because those chevrons make it easy for the recipient to recognize that this is interactive ;) It just screams "pull me!" :)




Look how cute they are when they get together like this:



I also have a video showing you how easy it is to pull:








Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, deine Karte ist wirklich super!
    Deine Enamel-Sticker benutze ich übrigens auch immer für die Zieh-Tabs an Sliderkarten. Sie sind einfach perfekt dafür!

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by