Sunday, October 18, 2015

Das doppelte Lottchen #146

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time!

That means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today I made a wish, and it is:

Waffle Flower - Potted
&
Layers!

Here's the card that I made:



I had the idea to paper piece the succulents and add layers that way, but coloring them took up so much time that I just didn't want to color them lutiple times (in the same color combo) - that got boring. So I went for paper-layers - and well . I layered colors when I was coloring. I guess that counts, too! :)


Olive and purple is not my go-to-combo, I am happy the card turned out pretty light anyway - phew!

Thanks for visiting! :)
Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE...I really love this challenge that you do with Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamps - gorgeous coloring!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein Traum! und ich beneide dich immer dass du so papiere und papierstreifen so schön ineinander würfeln kannst.... bei dir sieht das immer toll aus, bei mir immer blöd

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by