Hope you're enjoying your week-end - may it be with 4th of July celebrations, with the super hot German weather or whatever you're doing this week-end :)
We're having some thunderstorms today and I enjoy them. I love summer, I love hot weather a lot - still, being refreshed by rain and a breeze is fantastic :)
Time to show you my newest crafty project. I can't stop raving about the Zig Clean Color real brush markers - I love them so much (and always have them with me! Lettering on the train is awesome and I'll soon share more of it with you). Penny Black images are perfect for coloring so I decided to combine both for my Simplicity Sister Post this month.
I usually don't use lots of cute people stamps, but I wanted to see if I'd be able to color them - I think it really turned out okay. And the combo with the large flowers might be unusual but eye-catching, don't you think?
- stamp the girl image with Versafine Ink
- afterwards stamp the flowers surrounding the girl to kind of frame it
- find a nice placement for your sentiment, keeping the balance of the card
- Use your Zig Clean Color Real brush markers and add just a bit of color into the corners of each area.
- spread out the color with a waterbrush or a wet paint brush
- add darker shades and shadows where you'd like them
Cardstock: Exacompta Cardfile
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Coloring: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens (48 pack)
Thanks for stoppin' by - hope this was somehow inspirational :)