it's my favorite time of the month - it's release week over on the Create A Smile Blog. That means we have tons of inspiration using the new products that will be released on friday :)
Today I am sharing a whole bunch of cards using all three sets and also some of the new enamel treats.
Let's start with the German sentiment set Glück ist - you mix and match sentiment for many occasions with this one:
1) Glück ist, mit Dir zu lachen bis die Luft weg bleibt (Happiness is laughing with you until we gasp for air)
I had a hard time taking photos of this one because I adhered the white embossed sentiment on white vellum onto white cardstock, but in real life you card see and read the sentiment quite well:
2) Du machst mich Glück-lich (you make me happy)
This is a super simple card. I sponged some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink over the Boxes stencil (Also by Create A Smile), stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink and sprinkled some Clear ambossing powder on top. That shamrock is from the same set.
Some enamel stickers from the new Pretty Pink collection add some finishing touches. and the drop-shaped stickers fit into that shamrock super well!
Next I would love to share cards using the English sentiment set Make A Wish. This set is made for mixing and matching sentiments as well and it works for birthdays, friendship-cards, encouraging cards and also for Christmas.
1) Super fun and super bright - I embossed the mixed-matched sentiment onto colored cardstock :), just stamped the main part ("wishes") onto white cardstock and fuzzy cut it.
ShowCASe your style - color combo
3) Elegant handwriting but a male card? YES! Keeping it simple and embellishing with wood can create a male card:
4) colorful and fun again, but less bold: Combining the focal point with some background stamping created endless possibilities (depending on the sentiment, that you need)
5) the girly way: I added a lot of color and embossing to this one. the sentiment is embossed in white, the stars on top of the colors with Silver pearl. It creates a subtile detail for a simple card :)
And last but not least card featuring the new Poppin' Over stamp set:
1) Out inside a frame:
Those critters can be framed easily. (note: this is not the Create A Smile Magic Frame Die, tis was just something I cut with my Silhouette before that die came out ;) The die's shape is more regular)
That little elephant can hold anything and I thought this flag was fun.
Kreativzeit - Tiere an Land
2) Using the borders from the set:
The 4 borders included in the stamp set were meant to have something that the critters can pop over from, but you can also use them to stamp a colorful background. or combine both:
These are the new products (available on Friday):