my facebook friends already know this, but I haven't shared the great new over here, yet.
I feel honored that I was asked by Penny Black to join their Simplicity Sisters for the next 6 months - woot woot!
You can find amazing CAS inspiration on the Simplicity Blog - I am surrounded by ah-mah-zing designers - and so honored! There's inspiration twice a week - and every designer will also post fabulous projects on their own blogs (just like I am doing now)
This is my card for today:
I just love White Mbossing with watercolor and Penny Black has some really gorgeous flower-stamps, so this is - in my opinion - a match made in heaven!
- stamp the Flower and the leaves with Versamark ink and white emboss them.
- press your distress ink pad onto an acrylic block and use a paintbrush with water to color the images
- stamp the string and bow with black ink onto your card base and add the sentiment
- take a pencil to give some shape and dimension to your petals and leaves
- use dimensional adhesive to adhere the images to your card front
- add some more interest with pearls
Ink: Versamark, Versafine, Distress Ink (mustard seed, spiced marmelade, peeled paint, mowed lawn
Cardstock: Exacompta card file
Curling the petals a little up gives much more dimension and interest to the card and makes it look very different from a version with a flat flower. You should for sure try this out!
Have a nice week-end (and thanks for staying tuned even if I am not a super-blogger anymore at this time.... It is so much appreciated that you still visit this place ;) )