today i have something completely different to share... my first Project Life page...
Maybe you like this, although it's different from my usual posts - as this is no card, no gift, but something personal for myself ;)
I've been loving project life pages that I found on the web. My TAWS-teammate Anna (Umichka) is one of my favorite PL-artists and I think I got inspired my stalking her pages ;)
I bought a bunch of PL stuff some time ago, but I'm not the type of person who takes photos of everything - I should start now ;)
I am far from being a Project-life artist, so this is just what I did... Maybe some of you start shaking heads now ;)
- Pick photos of one theme, edit them and print them
- round the corners and start placing the photos on your plastic sheet.
- Fill empty pockets with project life cards that go well with your theme.
- pick some stamp sets and sentiments that go well with the photos. Use ink that matches the PL sheets and/or photos.
- Add some stamping and add thought by handwriting them down.
- finally add a few embellishments.
- Pockets: We R Memory Keepers 12x12" ring photo sleeves
- Journaling cards: Project Life Midnight Edition
- Stickers: Alphabet stickers (sn@p, Elle's studio, Lillybee designs)
- Ink: Hero Arts Soft Granite, Hero Arts Wet Cement, Versafine, Versamark
- Stamps: Create A Smile (Comfy, Für Alle Fälle, Your View and upcoming sets ;) )
- Chipboards: Create A Smile (You, Patterned Triangles and upcoming)
- White embossing Powder (Hero Arts)
- black/white photos make it easy to mix and match supplies because you don't have to care about colors
- photos don't have to fit into the pockets, you can cut them down and adhere them to journaling cards
- don't be afraid to stamp directly onto your photos :)
So, these are my first experiences and I still have to learn a lot. if you know great PL artists (or create PL-pages yourself) please leave a comment and share some inspiration!
Thanks a lot!