Saturday, September 6, 2014

Dino-fun

Hi there!

I'm here with two cards that I shared on the TAWS-Blog today. Have you seen the new release? Those dino-images make me swoooooon - and I love love love coloring them!

Both cards were created with beautiful images from Stomper:
The first card was made with journaling cards and some embellishments to really make this guy stand out. The sentiment is from Livin' Fossils.

For the second card I repeatedly stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the miniset Rock Solid and added the partytime sentiment from Prehistoric. I think this makes a perfect birthday card for a little boy (OR girl!). Cork and wood embellishments go so well with the dino-theme!


2 comments:

  1. die Saurier sind total süß.. hatte auch schon überlegt, ob ich zuschlage.... :-) naja, vielleicht frag ich mal den Weihnachtsmann ;-)
    Jedenfalls ist die Karte auch tot-schick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach sind die süß - so colouriert gefallen sie mir viel besser. Und schön zu sehen, wie du die Project-Life-Karten auf Karten einsetzt, ich tu mich da noch etwas schwer.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by