Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop - grey cards for grey days

Hi there,

today I am bringing inspiration to the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog again.
I spend some thoughts on empathy when creating "feel better" cards and ended up with monochromatic grey card. You can find all the thoughts on the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog.

I'd love to share the cards that I made:

Don't you just love the look of monochromatic grey scenes? They always remind me of old photos.




The second one is not that much of a scene, but I still love it :)




Fishy__43681.1407164861.386.513Stinky SkunkBeach Bum

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, was man aus grau so machen kann. Sehr inspirierend, danke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 nice card, I like the second one; it's gave me a smile even with a "grey" card ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das pupsende stinktier ist göttlich!!! Dass ich das noch erleben darf ;-)

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by