Sunday, March 9, 2014

Das doppelte Lottchen #92

It's Lottie and Lisa time! 

That means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp that that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this set and another task.
Today Anni made a wish, and it is:




and

Canvas

Es ist wieder Lottchenzeit!


Hier einigen die wunderbare Anni und ich uns üblicherweise auf einen Stempel oder ein Stempelset , dass wir beide besitzen und gestalten (unser Geschmack ist sehr ähnlich!) mit diesem und einer Zusatzaufgabe eine Karte. 

Anni durfte wünschen, und heraus kam:


und

Canvas/Leinwand



This is what I came up with:
Something like a birthday card or little girls?!? I  don't know how this happened, I really don't like that card a lot, but the canvas inspired me to do some watercoloring and then I wanted the image to pop and... this is the strange result.

Und das kam bei mir dabei heraus:
Irgendwas wie eine Geburtstagskarte für kleine Mädchen? Ich habe keine Ahnung wie das passiert ist, ich mag diese Karte wirklich nicht besonders, aber der Canvas hat mich zu Wasserfarbe inspiriert, dann wollte ich, dass das Bild schön hervorsticht und.... dies ist das merkwürdige Ergebnis.



Now head over to Annis Blog, to see what she created!

6 comments:

  1. Waaass? Die gefällt dir nicht? Der Watercolor-Hintergrund auf Canvas ist GENIAL! Die Farben sind ungewöhnlich für dich, vielleicht irritiert dich das? Mir gefällt sie auf jeden Fall total gut!
    LG
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours!! Girls can be train engineers, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't like this?!! I think it's just adorable!! I really love the water colour on the canvas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute :) love the colors n the idea of framing the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, your card is pretty and charming! Dreamy colours!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine my son love Train and this is totally cuuuteee...I love the Image and the colors..adorable card...I want to give a comment for your card on this link : http://beinspiredchallenge.blogspot.de/2014/03/be-inspired-challenge-49.html but I didnt found it on your blog...your idea using air ballonn as the Flower is briliant..love the idea and your coloring...Great card always Christine...I am being your fan...schoene Gruesse aus Muenchen, Monika

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by