Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hello Sunday

Hi everyone, i hope you're having a nice weekend with lots of crafty time. Just like me! And here is the first bunch:

Hallöchen, ich hoffe ihr habt ein schönes Wochenende mit viel zeit zum werkeln. So wie ich! Und hier ist die erste Ladung:


1) Happy birthday
Playing with new supplies is something I LOVE. This time I used new Mr. Hueys. Isn't that yellow georgeous?
I cut the intricate flower from white cardstock and a solid version from vellum, that I colored with distress inks and Markers. Looks good, right?

Mit neuen Materialien rumspielen ist etwas, das ich LIEBE: In diesem Fall habe ich neue Mr Huey's ausprobiert. Ist dieses gelb nicht wunderschön?
Ich habe die feine Blume aus weißem Cardstock geschnitten und eine solide (?) Version aus Vellum, das ist mit Distress Inks und Markern coloriert habe.



2) Baby
I got some new stamps from Clearly Besotted and some TONS of new wood veneer from American Crafts and co. (woohoo!), so I decided to make this Baby caed.

Ich habe einige neue Stempel von Clearly Besotted und MASSEN neuer Wood Veneers von American Carfts und co. (Juhuu!), also habe ich beschlossen diese Babykarte zu machen.



3) Smile
And new Lawn Fawn Stamps - yay. Cute little bunny!

Und neue Lawn Fawn Stempel - yay. Süßes kleines Kaninchen!



4) Thanks
No new supplies on this card... :)
I wanted to say thanks to the people in hospital who cared for me. So this is what I came up with:

Keine neuen Materialien auf dieser Karte... :)
Ich wollte mich gern bedanken bei den Leuten, die sich im Krankenhaus um mich gekümmert haben. Und das ist, was dabei heraus kam:


4 comments:

  1. So viele schoene Karten - die Blumen Karte gefaellt mir am besten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you have been a busy bee! Love them all! The first card is gorgeous! Love the ellie in card #2 and who could not love the wood veneer! That LF bunny is adorable in the third card, and I LOVE what you did with your thank you note for the caregivers in the hospital! So cool - love the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you've been busy and what fun new supplies you got! I love all your creativity and the gorgeous cards you created. The baby card is so sweet and darling and the hospital card is bright and cheery and should bring a smile to caregivers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say that I LOVE all these cards! My Favorite is the first one with the ink splatter. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by